Local Gift Guide for Father's Day
I don't know about you, but I would LOVE anything from this list! (hint hint my dear familly). Check out these 5 activities/products that support local businesses AND spoil the Dad in your life this Father's Day!
1) Charlie Hustle has the best BBQ pride shirts. Help him start a collection or add to an existing one! These shirts are so soft so just be prepared for him to wear it alllll summer long.
2) If Dad loves sampling local beers and checking out the vibe at each unique brewery, get him a Kansas City Tap Tour season pass! He'll receive discounts at over 25 KC breweries and earn points and prizes along the way. (cover photo)
3) Head to Ulah in Westport, an amazingly curated shop that specializes in what the man in your life really wants but won't buy for himself. From luxurious Shinola watches to leather goods, he will NEVER forget what you pick out!
4) If music is the key to your Pop's heart, plan a night out together at The Phoenix in the Garment District for live jazz or Grinder's for a little more rock 'n roll. Make it a complete night with their great food!
5) For sporty Dads, head to either the Overland Park or Northland Chicken 'n Pickle location, get some exercise together and stay for Bingo brunch! Lots of other activities for those that don't know how to play pickleball, too, like cornhole and giant Battleship. Make sure to make your reservations asap!
We hope these ideas are helpful! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!