5 Ways to Make Your Home Luckier
With St. Patrick's Day upon us, I thought I'd share 5 ways homeowners can bring more luck into their homes! What do you do? Comment below!
- Add a horseshoe to your home decor. Display on your book shelves, consoles or entry table.
- Place statues of elephants around your home. In many cultures, an elephant symbolizes good luck, power, wisdom and fertility.
- Paint your front door. Red happens to be a very positive feng shui color that is mythicized to bring good luck and protection.
- Incorporate lucky plants like bamboo, money trees, or snake plants.
- Get a goldfish! They are considered to be the most sacred and prosperity-bringing fishes of all! The fish looks like gold and is said to add a glow of gold in your life as well.