5 Ways to Amplify Your Home's Curb Appeal
I get asked all the time about "curb appeal." Homeowners want to know what they should do and how to make their dollar stretch as far as possible. Here are some tips to make your home shine and bring a smile to your face every time you pull up the driveway! Spring is the perfect time to start checking these items off your list...
- Remove distractive outdoor clutter (bikes, garden tools, trash bins).Keep your lawn and sidewalks well-maintained.
- Clean exterior windows. Whether you hire someone for the job or clean them yourself, make sure they are sparkling inside and out!
- If your home hasn't been painted in over 5 years, especially if you have wood siding, it's probably time for a refresh! Paint and repaired wood rot help with curb appeal so much. Head to your favorite paint store for inspiration!
- Add mulch to your landscape beds. Even without fancy landscaping, mulch will always make your home look fresh and organized.
- Add some planters to your porch with seasonal flowers and plants. And if you're lacking a green thumb, it's perfectly okay to go with faux materials!
That's it! If you have questions about these tips or need professional assistance with them, please don't hesitate to give me a call. I'm here to help!
Post a Comment